Friday, October 27, 2006


JACK IS BACK!!!

I found my lost youngin'. Thursday I was walking Bouncer, aka TeaBag Jones...his nickname is a story for another time. I walked right where we usually walk, and as we passed these stairs going down to the river, I saw him. There's a chain link fence surrounding the stairs. He was just sitting there on the steps looking bored. I called him and he came running over to me. I carried him back home, he was dirty, tired, and kind of greasy. Not sure what he had been into but the last time I came home in that condition, I had been having a really good time.

Since then, I have decided I can no longer blame Walt Disney for influencing my chil'ren. I now blame Ike & Tina Turner. It's so clear to me. Jack has always loved Motown and all that groove about rollin' on the river sent him into a frenzy and he went off looking for this alleged Proud Mary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home