Wednesday, September 24, 2008


THE BEST WORST MOVIE OF ALL TIME

If you want to watch a bad, bad, BAD movie, I recommend "Can't Stop the Music". It's set in New York in the 70's. I personally love a good bad movie. Not so much to watch, but to crack jokes about. Well this film is a wet-dream of bad cinema.

The cast should sum it up for you...Valerie Perrine, The Village People, a young Steve Guttenberg, and Bruce Jenner, back when he looked like a human. He wears some seriously short jean cut-offs and a pink half-shirt while roaming thru Greenwich Village with The Village People. Even in that get-up I have to say, Bruce was a fox. Why he ever had all that surgery is a mystery to me.

Personally, I advise getting a few friends, order pizza, have a couple of drinks, roll a FAT joint or three, and prepare to laugh your ass off. Fun for the whole family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home