Thursday, February 28, 2008


MY NEPHEWS

My sister is finally starting to send me some pictures of the boys. Grant is the nerd, Spencer is the accident victim, and Owen is the pirate.

Spencer also played football this past season. He was the starting cornerback. I took a couple of his pictures and added them to a Sports Illustrated cover. He got a BIG kick out of that. I also added a comment about me, Unkle Hymie, and my prowess at Wii Tennis. They got a Wii system for Christmas and I am thoroughly addicted! I don't get into the Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo games usually, but this thing is awesome. The tennis was my favorite, since I play tennis. Spencer is really good. He whipped me just about every time we played, although I still claim to be the champ...just some good spirited trash talkin'.


All these guys are total riots. Owen could be a stand up comedian. He's 5 years old and that kid slays me. Another game on Wii is the training mode. We did training mode for bowling. This starts out with 10 pins, then goes to 15, 22, 38, 55, 66, 78, 91 or something close to that order. Owen, Spencer and me are playing. Owen goes first, then Spence, then me. Every time Spencer or I got ready, Owen would start heckling us. "If you get a strike I'll slap myself in the head". Then before the ball even hits the pins he goes, "Woop, Oh Well!" Every time it was something. "If you get a strike I'll spank myself with both hands!"...."Woop, Oh Well!". Cracks me up!

I'm going back to NC to visit in mid April for some birthdays. My brother-in-law Jon, Grant, and my birthday are all right in a row. 13, 14 &15. Should be a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home