Thursday, January 17, 2008

LET'S GET DUFFED!

Well my DUI hearing was Tuesday. Our lawyer managed to get the whole case thrown out. No DUI on my record, no points on my license, no jail time, no trash pick-up on the side of the road, no nothing. I am so relieved to have this gross injustice behind me.

Immediately after the hearing I took my lawyer and his assistant out to the Flying Saucer for an afternoon/evening of music, drinks, pool, and darts. They had a great band that night. I was sucking down draft beer like it was the night before Prohibition...and no, I didn't drive home.

I realize I was EXTREMELY lucky to have gotten out of this trouble, whether guilty or innocent, but I sure am happy to report that in this one instance, that low-life, lying, piece o' shit cop that pulled me over in the first place, was denied a conviction. If you want to know how I feel about the police, just watch one of my all time favorite movies, Dolemite!!




CAN YOU DIG IT?!!

PEACE, BABY.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How fortunate, the whole case was thrown out. It seems like you had a really good lawyer by your side! It’s nice to know that you were grateful of him. By the way, good thing you didn’t drive home, James. :)

Finn Rossi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home