Tuesday, October 30, 2007


KILLER PARENTS?

I am appalled at the circus going on with the McCanns. The couple, Gerry and Kate, went on vacation in Portugal with their three young children...daughter Madeleine age 3 and her 2 year old twin siblings. The couple made the brilliant decision to leave their children in the vacation villa apartment while they went and dined with friends. During their absence, 'Maddy' was abducted. Their reasoning? "We were still in the hotel so we weren't far from the room". That makes sense. Much more sense than say, oh I don't know, ONE of you idiots going out for dinner and the other staying in to take care of your three YOUNG children. Perhaps I'm making an assumption though. Are the McCann's conjoined twins maybe? Attached at the hip so if one goes, they both have to go? I don't know, even with that possibility factored in to the mix I would still have to ask...Was room service not available? No pizza delivery in Portugal? A mini bar perhaps, with a $15 jar of peanuts that might sustain your obviously overwhelming need to dine at least until a sitter could be summoned? Clearly I'm approaching this from far too fundamental an angle. The McCann's were hungry dammit. Everyone knows it's customary to leave children unaccompanied in Portugal. That's in the tourism brochure isn't it?

Come to Portugal!!
Enjoy great food and wine!
Leave your toddlers in the room,
They'll be just fine!


Accusations have been flying all over as to where the responsiblity lies for this very sad and tragic crime. The parents blame the Portugese authorities swearing their inept investigation is the reason their daughter is still missing. The authorities believe the parents are co-conspirators. Seems everyone has an opinion. Including me.

First off, you leave a 3 yr old and 2 yr old twins alone while you go out to dinner? Are you kidding me??? How do these people still have custody of those 2 year old twins?!! I've seen episodes of Cops that arrest women for leaving kids unattended while they run to the corner grocery for baby food. The children are immediately whooooshed into protective custody and the parents have to prove their ability to provide a safe living environment before the children are returned. Then there's the mother...Kate McCann. What a piece of work this bitch is. She seems to have lost her grieving mother act and has since adopted an "I'm the real victim here" angle. She is quoted in the press as saying she believes she has been persecuted because of the way she looks. Her 3 year old daughter is abducted while she and her husband are out on the town and she's concerned about her image. What do you all think, Mother of the year? Hands? She claims she has been portrayed as a bad parent because she "is slim, and doesn't look like a comfortably rounded hausfrau cutting cookies with one hand while a baby is glued to her ample bosom." Lady, if you had a child glued to your ample bosom, at least you would know where that child was!!! And if you think public opinion of your unbelievably irresponsible actions is based on your figure, you are even worse a mother than I realized.

Then these two geniuses set up a "Find Maddy" fund that has amounted to about 1M pounds. That's alot of money...money which they have since started spending, using it to make delinquent mortgage payments on their house. I guess they figured they might Find Maddy hiding in their house somewhere. Sounds about right.

I can't imagine anyone believing or supporting the McCanns. I wonder if any of these supporters would like to leave their 2 and 3 year old children in the care of such a couple. I wouldn't even leave my goldfish, Opie, in the care of these two crooks. I'd sooner appoint my cat Jack to the position of babysitter.

My opinion...they had financial problems and sold their daughter in Portugal. I know it's a contemptible thought but you have to admit, it explains everything...them leaving for the night, the hotel room being left unlocked and entered without force, only the one child being taken, Kate McCann's focus on her image, the use of the fund for their past due debts. I may be wrong. I hope I'm wrong actually. But I'm not wrong in saying these two have no business being parents.

Madeleine...I hope you are found very very soon, safe and sound.
McCann's....I hope you both rot in jail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home