Tuesday, September 30, 2008

THE BAIL OUT

I am completely against this bail-out. To me, it seems like it allows all these rich people to gamble money without consequence. They made their bed, let them sell that if they need money.

I don't care if someone in debt to their ears can't get a new car loan. If you cannot afford to buy a house, rent a small apartment. I am single, I rent a condo, I have a 10 year old car with 180k miles on it. I don't get ANY tax breaks. I don't have any outstanding loans or mortgages. The fact that some billionaire lost his shirt in the stock market doesn't really panic me. If you were rich and now you're not, go get a job! Find out what it's like for people who work two jobs to make ends meet. Find out what it's like for an elderly person to have to go back to work at McDonalds or WalMart because their Social Security benefits have been cut to shreds.

Do you want to know how to reform Washington? Reform welfare? Fix Wall Street? I have the solution...Let some of the rich people in Washington and on Wall Street become poor and live like the rest of us. That should get the ball rolling. Maybe then we could get some decisions that actually help the lives of people in this country who REALLY need the help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home